What is: Counselling Psychologist?
Answer: Counseling (Practitioner) Psychologist is a specialty within professional psychology that maintains a focus on facilitating personal and interpersonal functioning across the life span. The specialty pays particular attention to emotional, social, vocational, educational, health-related, developmental, and organizational concerns.
What is Cognitive Behavioral Psychologist (Practitioner)?
Answer: CBT is one of today’s most respected psychotherapy based disciplines and is primarily used to help people understand the thoughts and feelings that influence their habits, actions and behavior.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has strong psychological underpinnings, with much research supporting its effectiveness. Both clients and Practitioner appreciate its practical approach towards resolving common everyday problems. CBT provides a framework that can be used to modify peoples responses to a range of issues such as anger, depression, anxiety, stress and addictive behavior.
What is NLP Master Psychologist (Practitioner)
Answer: NLP Master Psychologist (Practitioner) is guaranteed to help you understand a broad range of powerful tools, techniques, verbal and non-verbal communication skills that you can build into your life right away. These can be used to either help yourself or other people to achieve mastery in any area of their personal or professional life.
NLP is ground-breaking ideas that can be used to break undesired behaviors and permanently modify self-limiting beliefs
NLP Master Practitioner embraces the original teachings of traditional Neuro-Linguistic Programming, blended with modern models and concepts that haven’t yet made it into the textbooks.
Achology qualified NLP Master Practitioner and gain profound insights into how personal transformation can occur on a values, identity and beliefs level.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Answer: Hypnotherapy is a Hypnotherapists
- Lead people in and out of hypnotic-trance like states
- Understand the mind and how to positively influence people
- Develop a whole, present and influential therapeutic presence
- Modify undesired attitudes & behaviors in yourself and others
- Structure a Hypnotherapy session & plan a succession of sessions
- Use Hypnotic induction techniques and deepeners to facilitate change
- Take control of your thought processes & manage your emotional states
- Earn other peoples trust so they will open up & be entirely honest with you
- Get efficient at reading the verbal & non-verbal communications of others
- Use metaphoric storytelling to win hearts, minds & the trust of your clients
- And Much, Much more …